Have been to Myrtle Beach a few times, love it.. always stay at Long bay Resort, 7200 North Ocean Blvd, it is on the beach, great with and without kids.. between Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the beach BUT.. we are looking for something new, as nice or nicer, just a new view/experience.. Preferably a condo, oceanfront.. Any suggestions? We love the beach/happy hours/shopping in MB. Are planning on arriving in the middle of april school vacation (not ideal) but have been on the internet for hours and do not want to pick a "new" place and be disappointed... thanks!
Myrtle Beach Hotel/Condo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 St. Simon, Georgia
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 7 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 12 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 13 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 14 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 15 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Moving to New Jersey
- 18 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress