Have been to Myrtle Beach a few times, love it.. always stay at Long bay Resort, 7200 North Ocean Blvd, it is on the beach, great with and without kids.. between Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the beach BUT.. we are looking for something new, as nice or nicer, just a new view/experience.. Preferably a condo, oceanfront.. Any suggestions? We love the beach/happy hours/shopping in MB. Are planning on arriving in the middle of april school vacation (not ideal) but have been on the internet for hours and do not want to pick a "new" place and be disappointed... thanks!
Myrtle Beach Hotel/Condo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Wedding venue in NH
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Alaska
- 23 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 24 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 25 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants