Have been to Myrtle Beach a few times, love it.. always stay at Long bay Resort, 7200 North Ocean Blvd, it is on the beach, great with and without kids.. between Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the beach BUT.. we are looking for something new, as nice or nicer, just a new view/experience.. Preferably a condo, oceanfront.. Any suggestions? We love the beach/happy hours/shopping in MB. Are planning on arriving in the middle of april school vacation (not ideal) but have been on the internet for hours and do not want to pick a "new" place and be disappointed... thanks!
Myrtle Beach Hotel/Condo
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 St. Augustine, Florida
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 14 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 19 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?