Have been to Myrtle Beach a few times, love it.. always stay at Long bay Resort, 7200 North Ocean Blvd, it is on the beach, great with and without kids.. between Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the beach BUT.. we are looking for something new, as nice or nicer, just a new view/experience.. Preferably a condo, oceanfront.. Any suggestions? We love the beach/happy hours/shopping in MB. Are planning on arriving in the middle of april school vacation (not ideal) but have been on the internet for hours and do not want to pick a "new" place and be disappointed... thanks!
Myrtle Beach Hotel/Condo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Best Destination in USA
- 4 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 5 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 8 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 9 x mas
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 17 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 18 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 19 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 22 New Orleans help please
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?