Just spent a quiet weekend on Nantucket with my hubby and wrote a trip report at http://eatsleeptravel-1.blogspot.com/. Stayed at a quaint inn, ate some fabulous food and spent a lot of time exploring the island. Also included a fantastic video of seals playing on Great Point Beach. Hope you enjoy!
My May Weekend on Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 2 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 5 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 7 Quick Trip to NYC
- 8 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 9 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 10 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 11 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 12 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 13 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Road trip itinerary
- 16 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 17 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 21 Vegas hotels for families
- 22 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 23 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 24 denver to badlands
- 25 10 days in Big Island and Kauai