Just spent a quiet weekend on Nantucket with my hubby and wrote a trip report at http://eatsleeptravel-1.blogspot.com/. Stayed at a quaint inn, ate some fabulous food and spent a lot of time exploring the island. Also included a fantastic video of seals playing on Great Point Beach. Hope you enjoy!
My May Weekend on Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Tour companies
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 13 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 14 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 15 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 16 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 17 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 18 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 19 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 22 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?