Just spent a quiet weekend on Nantucket with my hubby and wrote a trip report at http://eatsleeptravel-1.blogspot.com/. Stayed at a quaint inn, ate some fabulous food and spent a lot of time exploring the island. Also included a fantastic video of seals playing on Great Point Beach. Hope you enjoy!
My May Weekend on Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 3 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Philly
- 16 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 17 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 18 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 19 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 20 Chicago trip
- 21 NYC IN AUGUST
- 22 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 23 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Fancy dining