Just spent a quiet weekend on Nantucket with my hubby and wrote a trip report at http://eatsleeptravel-1.blogspot.com/. Stayed at a quaint inn, ate some fabulous food and spent a lot of time exploring the island. Also included a fantastic video of seals playing on Great Point Beach. Hope you enjoy!
My May Weekend on Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska restaurant prices
- 2 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 3 Shenandoah National Park
- 4 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 5 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 6 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 9 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 10 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 11 Itinerary Help - options.
- 12 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 13 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 14 Daytona Beach and ??
- 15 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 16 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 22 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 23 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip