Me and my wife are going to Hawaii to Honolulu for the first time next year and we are trying to find out a few things, so any help would be very much appreciated,
we are landing at Honolulu International Airport next May 2015 (i know ages away but trying to plans) and we would like to know what would the best way and the cheapest way to go see the volcanoes from Honolulu , also would it be worth me hiring a car to get around the island. i have been reading very mixed reviews, so any info would be good
we are going to be staying at Waikiki Beach.
any advice would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 California Trip
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 12 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 15 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 16 AR State Parks
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 19 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 9-10 day trip to WA
- 22 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 23 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 24 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 25 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!