Me and my wife are going to Hawaii to Honolulu for the first time next year and we are trying to find out a few things, so any help would be very much appreciated,
we are landing at Honolulu International Airport next May 2015 (i know ages away but trying to plans) and we would like to know what would the best way and the cheapest way to go see the volcanoes from Honolulu , also would it be worth me hiring a car to get around the island. i have been reading very mixed reviews, so any info would be good
we are going to be staying at Waikiki Beach.
any advice would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Passports, Driver's License,Express work permits,IELTS certifica
- 2 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 3 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 4 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 5 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 9 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 10 sugestions
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Big Sur Help!!
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 21 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn