Me and my wife are going to Hawaii to Honolulu for the first time next year and we are trying to find out a few things, so any help would be very much appreciated,
we are landing at Honolulu International Airport next May 2015 (i know ages away but trying to plans) and we would like to know what would the best way and the cheapest way to go see the volcanoes from Honolulu , also would it be worth me hiring a car to get around the island. i have been reading very mixed reviews, so any info would be good
we are going to be staying at Waikiki Beach.
any advice would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 2 Denali
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 7 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 10 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 15 Seaside, California
- 16 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 17 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 18 Maine in May?
- 19 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 20 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 21 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 22 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 23 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 24 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula