Me and my wife are going to Hawaii to Honolulu for the first time next year and we are trying to find out a few things, so any help would be very much appreciated,
we are landing at Honolulu International Airport next May 2015 (i know ages away but trying to plans) and we would like to know what would the best way and the cheapest way to go see the volcanoes from Honolulu , also would it be worth me hiring a car to get around the island. i have been reading very mixed reviews, so any info would be good
we are going to be staying at Waikiki Beach.
any advice would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 2 Hawaii wedding
- 3 Driving CA 395
- 4 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 5 Adirondacks trip repot
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 8 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 12 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 13 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 18 Downtown Denver hotel
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 21 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 22 San Diego VRBO area
- 23 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 24 Glacier National Park 2018
- 25 Muir Woods in October