Me and my wife are going to Hawaii to Honolulu for the first time next year and we are trying to find out a few things, so any help would be very much appreciated,
we are landing at Honolulu International Airport next May 2015 (i know ages away but trying to plans) and we would like to know what would the best way and the cheapest way to go see the volcanoes from Honolulu , also would it be worth me hiring a car to get around the island. i have been reading very mixed reviews, so any info would be good
we are going to be staying at Waikiki Beach.
any advice would be very helpful,
My frist trip to Honolulu, need some help please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 Car Needed in Austin?
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 7 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 East Coast Road Trip