Me and my wife are going to Hawaii to Honolulu for the first time next year and we are trying to find out a few things, so any help would be very much appreciated,
we are landing at Honolulu International Airport next May 2015 (i know ages away but trying to plans) and we would like to know what would the best way and the cheapest way to go see the volcanoes from Honolulu , also would it be worth me hiring a car to get around the island. i have been reading very mixed reviews, so any info would be good
we are going to be staying at Waikiki Beach.
any advice would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 Denver to Yellowstone
- 5 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 6 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 7 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 11 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 12 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 13 hotel in NYC
- 14 October New England Honeymoon??
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 17 Briefly, in WNY
- 18 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 19 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 20 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 21 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 22 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 23 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 24 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 25 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands