Me and my wife are going to Hawaii to Honolulu for the first time next year and we are trying to find out a few things, so any help would be very much appreciated,
we are landing at Honolulu International Airport next May 2015 (i know ages away but trying to plans) and we would like to know what would the best way and the cheapest way to go see the volcanoes from Honolulu , also would it be worth me hiring a car to get around the island. i have been reading very mixed reviews, so any info would be good
we are going to be staying at Waikiki Beach.
any advice would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 2 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 5 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 8 New York in December
- 9 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 10 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 13 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??