Me and my wife are going to Hawaii to Honolulu for the first time next year and we are trying to find out a few things, so any help would be very much appreciated,
we are landing at Honolulu International Airport next May 2015 (i know ages away but trying to plans) and we would like to know what would the best way and the cheapest way to go see the volcanoes from Honolulu , also would it be worth me hiring a car to get around the island. i have been reading very mixed reviews, so any info would be good
we are going to be staying at Waikiki Beach.
any advice would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Wine Country
- 3 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 4 Renting a car with DWAI
- 5 San Francisco first visit.
- 6 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 9 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 10 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 11 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 12 Park City- handicapped
- 13 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 17 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 18 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 23 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 24 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 25 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island