Just stayed at Marriott's Union Station hotel this week for a convention. Old, shop worn, and sad. My room had water damage under the carpet, the bathroom ceilings were cracked, the hallways were creepy in their darkness and smells, with the entire hotel dirty. I LOVE Marriott properties, but this one needs to be closed and completely updated. The train station is almost empty with so many closed stores.
My Awful Stay @ St. Louis Marriott Union Station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 charlotte
- 5 USA trip
- 6 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 NBA tickets??
- 9 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 14 Orlando for Work
- 15 camaro hire in waikiki
- 16 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 19 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 23 Sonoma or napa?
- 24 Black Hills Trip Report
- 25 Nashville TN to Newark NJ