Just stayed at Marriott's Union Station hotel this week for a convention. Old, shop worn, and sad. My room had water damage under the carpet, the bathroom ceilings were cracked, the hallways were creepy in their darkness and smells, with the entire hotel dirty. I LOVE Marriott properties, but this one needs to be closed and completely updated. The train station is almost empty with so many closed stores.
My Awful Stay @ St. Louis Marriott Union Station
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 Motor House
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 12 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 13 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 14 stay near newark or nyc
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Kauai golf
- 17 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 18 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?