Just stayed at Marriott's Union Station hotel this week for a convention. Old, shop worn, and sad. My room had water damage under the carpet, the bathroom ceilings were cracked, the hallways were creepy in their darkness and smells, with the entire hotel dirty. I LOVE Marriott properties, but this one needs to be closed and completely updated. The train station is almost empty with so many closed stores.
My Awful Stay @ St. Louis Marriott Union Station
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC