We like to take 9 or 10 days a year and visit a state or two that we've never been to. This year it's going to be Michigan and/or Wisconsin. We know nothing about the are and are wondering what are the places/towns/sights that we should incorporate into our trip sometime in May to June.
Must sees in Wisconsin
- 1 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 2 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 5 Meredith New Hampshire
- 6 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 9 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 10 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 14 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 18 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 NYC
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 23 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 24 Michigan Beaches
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs