I will be in St. Louis in October at a conference. Most of my sightseeing (museums) is set but is a trip to the zoo and the botanical gardens also a must? I would also appreciate any other suggestions (not restaurants!). I will not have a car although I am willing to take a cab if I don't have to mortgage my house in the process.
Must sees in St. Louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle: Something Different?
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 4 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 5 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 6 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 7 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 ONP help
- 10 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 11 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 12 California road trip
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Mesa Verde