We like to take 9 or 10 days a year and visit a state or two that we've never been to. This year it's going to be Michigan and/or Wisconsin. We know nothing about the are and are wondering what are the places/towns/sights that we should incorporate into our trip sometime in May to June.
Must sees in Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 3 New York city--best time to visit??
- 4 Maui Luau?
- 5 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Boston area -- nature
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 SFO black friday traffic
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 25 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado