We like to take 9 or 10 days a year and visit a state or two that we've never been to. This year it's going to be Michigan and/or Wisconsin. We know nothing about the are and are wondering what are the places/towns/sights that we should incorporate into our trip sometime in May to June.
Must sees in Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Wedding venue in NH
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Alaska
- 23 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 24 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 25 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants