we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Biloxi questions again
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 21 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?