we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning
- 3 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 4 New York City-New Things?
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 7 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 8 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 9 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 10 DC - WW2 flyover
- 11 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 12 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 13 Romantic destination in the US
- 14 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 15 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 16 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 Kid School Admission
- 19 Mount Vernon?
- 20 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 21 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 24 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 25 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY