we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sugestions
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 10 Quick road trip
- 11 What to request?
- 12 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 13 How much cash do you travel with?
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 16 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 17 Oregon Coast road trip
- 18 More problems for Big Sur
- 19 Great Falls or Helena?
- 20 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 21 Boston area hotels
- 22 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 23 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 24 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.