we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 2 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 3 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 4 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 5 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 6 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 7 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 8 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 9 South Carolina
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 12 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 13 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 14 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 17 trip to Acadia National Park
- 18 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 19 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 20 help with visit to Kennedy Space Center, Fl
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 23 Help with New England Itinerary
- 24 Day in Martha's Vineyard question
- 25 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.