we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 7 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 8 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC