we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine weather and temps
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 4 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 5 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 8 Alcatrez sold out
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 Broadway
- 11 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 12 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 13 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 14 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 15 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 16 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 17 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 18 Need help planning....
- 19 L.A. and Sequoia
- 20 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 21 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 22 Week motorcycle ride
- 23 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 24 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 25 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.