we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to Start Swim?
- 2 3 Advanced Tips To Obtain Rid Of Person Breasts Fast
- 3 Northern California Redwoods
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 5 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://wellnesssupplement.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 7 What Truly Works To Create Your Manhood Larger?
- 8 Christopher Oyolokor
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 11 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 12 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 13 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 16 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 17 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 18 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 19 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 20 DC restaurant report
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 23 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Philadelphia - Safe?
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.