we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 2 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 5 Uber and Miami
- 6 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 9 Redwood National Forest
- 10 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 11 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 12 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 13 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 14 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 15 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 16 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 21 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 22 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 23 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 24 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 25 Best Places to Start Backpacking
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.