we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 2 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 3 Hawaii Cruise
- 4 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 5 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 6 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 7 First time to Alaska
- 8 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 9 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 12 BBQ
- 13 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 14 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 15 Anaheim - no car
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Pacific Northwest
- 18 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 19 Things to do in NYC
- 20 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 21 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 22 24 days out west
- 23 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 24 New York best app
- 25 New Orleans Streetcars
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.