we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 SF to DR? WTH!
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 rain in Kauai
- 6 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 11 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 19 Washington, DC to Boston
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 23 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH