we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 50th in Hawaii
- 2 Las Vegas
- 3 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 8 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 9 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 10 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 traveling to Nashville
- 13 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 14 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 18 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 19 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 20 Best route to Cody?
- 21 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 22 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 national/state park in November
- 25 Road trip NYC to Dallas
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.