we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas