we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 2 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 3 Sedona sold out!
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 6 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 7 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 10 Hawaii Trip in May
- 11 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 12 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Wailea Restaurants?
- 15 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 16 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 DC -> Boulder
- 20 Rome/Florence
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.