I am Going to be driving from San Fran to L.A. soon. I have never been there before. i have no real time restrictions or route picked yet. i am going to kinda play it by ear. What would you suggest for places that are must see in between San Fran and L.A.? Thank you so much to any one that replys.
Must see spot between SanFrancisco to Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Denver in a half day
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle