I am Going to be driving from San Fran to L.A. soon. I have never been there before. i have no real time restrictions or route picked yet. i am going to kinda play it by ear. What would you suggest for places that are must see in between San Fran and L.A.? Thank you so much to any one that replys.
Must see spot between SanFrancisco to Los Angeles
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 9 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple