Leaving on a 2-wk trip Saturday and suffering from usual packing jitters. Does airport security care whether I pack the bottles my prescriptions came in or can I just put the pills in the weekly box and leave the bottles home? This is not addressed on America West's website and I am looking to pack light. Thank you.
Must I pack prescription bottles for air travel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 4 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 5 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 8 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 9 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 13 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 14 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 20 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 21 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 24 Romantic destination in the US
- 25 final plans utah/arizona trip