Inspired by some other posts, I'm traveling to New Orleans in three weeks - any recommendations for a must have souvenir I should get - and any recommendations on where to shop for great souvenirs? thanks!
Must Have Souvenir - New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Chicago trip
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 12 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 15 Itinerary opinions
- 16 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 17 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Charlotte restaurant help
- 20 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?