We are planning a 17 night vacation in west side usa by April end2013.so far the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas 4 nights which includes the Grand Canyon ,San fransisco 4 nights and Los Angeles 4 nights...so we have 5 more nights remaining,,,not sure wher to go.....jus got to read about Yosemite national park,,,unsure if we need a stay of 1 or 2 nights.we are 2 couples ,who would like to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing ,eating ,pub hopping and a little of nature experience.
Must go places and things to do in WEST USA!
- 1 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 2 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 Kauai golf
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 17 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 18 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 19 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 20 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?