We are planning a 17 night vacation in west side usa by April end2013.so far the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas 4 nights which includes the Grand Canyon ,San fransisco 4 nights and Los Angeles 4 nights...so we have 5 more nights remaining,,,not sure wher to go.....jus got to read about Yosemite national park,,,unsure if we need a stay of 1 or 2 nights.we are 2 couples ,who would like to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing ,eating ,pub hopping and a little of nature experience.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 2 Summer trip
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 6 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 10 Route Planning for East USA
- 11 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 12 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 13 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 16 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 20 Skagway
- 21 Retiring in NM?
- 22 Chicago to Charleston
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?