We are planning a 17 night vacation in west side usa by April end2013.so far the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas 4 nights which includes the Grand Canyon ,San fransisco 4 nights and Los Angeles 4 nights...so we have 5 more nights remaining,,,not sure wher to go.....jus got to read about Yosemite national park,,,unsure if we need a stay of 1 or 2 nights.we are 2 couples ,who would like to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing ,eating ,pub hopping and a little of nature experience.
Must go places and things to do in WEST USA!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 5 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 9 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 10 Christmas weather?
- 11 Big island itinerary
- 12 New York City and New England
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations