We are planning a 17 night vacation in west side usa by April end2013.so far the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas 4 nights which includes the Grand Canyon ,San fransisco 4 nights and Los Angeles 4 nights...so we have 5 more nights remaining,,,not sure wher to go.....jus got to read about Yosemite national park,,,unsure if we need a stay of 1 or 2 nights.we are 2 couples ,who would like to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing ,eating ,pub hopping and a little of nature experience.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Louisville Cardinals vs North Carolina State Wolfpack Live
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 3 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 4 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 5 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 Northern California Redwoods
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 13 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 14 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January