We are planning a 17 night vacation in west side usa by April end2013.so far the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas 4 nights which includes the Grand Canyon ,San fransisco 4 nights and Los Angeles 4 nights...so we have 5 more nights remaining,,,not sure wher to go.....jus got to read about Yosemite national park,,,unsure if we need a stay of 1 or 2 nights.we are 2 couples ,who would like to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing ,eating ,pub hopping and a little of nature experience.
Must go places and things to do in WEST USA!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 12 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)