We are planning a 17 night vacation in west side usa by April end2013.so far the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas 4 nights which includes the Grand Canyon ,San fransisco 4 nights and Los Angeles 4 nights...so we have 5 more nights remaining,,,not sure wher to go.....jus got to read about Yosemite national park,,,unsure if we need a stay of 1 or 2 nights.we are 2 couples ,who would like to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing ,eating ,pub hopping and a little of nature experience.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 2 Washington DC with kids
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 5 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 6 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 7 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 8 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 9 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Alaska independent tour for group
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Trip to northern California
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 Hamilton Broadway
- 24 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 25 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona