We are planning a 17 night vacation in west side usa by April end2013.so far the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas 4 nights which includes the Grand Canyon ,San fransisco 4 nights and Los Angeles 4 nights...so we have 5 more nights remaining,,,not sure wher to go.....jus got to read about Yosemite national park,,,unsure if we need a stay of 1 or 2 nights.we are 2 couples ,who would like to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing ,eating ,pub hopping and a little of nature experience.
Must go places and things to do in WEST USA!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 San Diego Little Italy
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Healdsburg tips
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 17 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Calf trip
- 20 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 21 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 24 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December