Could you recommend some must-eats in Dallas--foods/drinks that are unique to Dallas? And where to eat them? I always like to try verry local food when I visit a place.
I'll be staying in Grapevine, TX in the Gaylord Hotel. Not sure if it's close to the happening areas, and I won't have a car either. While we're on the subject, please recommend what are the unique sights to see. Heard about top quality art museums in the Dallas area. Are they close to Grapevine?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 2 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 11 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 14 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 15 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 16 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 19 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 20 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 21 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 22 Help us choose a hotel
- 23 Magic Show
- 24 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 25 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.