Could you recommend some must-eats in Dallas--foods/drinks that are unique to Dallas? And where to eat them? I always like to try verry local food when I visit a place.
I'll be staying in Grapevine, TX in the Gaylord Hotel. Not sure if it's close to the happening areas, and I won't have a car either. While we're on the subject, please recommend what are the unique sights to see. Heard about top quality art museums in the Dallas area. Are they close to Grapevine?
Must eats in Dallas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 5 Road Trip
- 6 Whale watching
- 7 New York Yankee Station
- 8 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 11 California coast: April
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 13 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 14 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 15 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 16 September trip to Michigan
- 17 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 18 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 21 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 22 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 25 Roads into Estes Park