Could you recommend some must-eats in Dallas--foods/drinks that are unique to Dallas? And where to eat them? I always like to try verry local food when I visit a place.
I'll be staying in Grapevine, TX in the Gaylord Hotel. Not sure if it's close to the happening areas, and I won't have a car either. While we're on the subject, please recommend what are the unique sights to see. Heard about top quality art museums in the Dallas area. Are they close to Grapevine?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 4 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 8 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 9 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 10 limited mobility for Savannah
- 11 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 12 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 Northwest Passage
- 15 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 16 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 17 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 18 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 19 Northwest Car Trip
- 20 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 21 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 24 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 25 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route