Could you recommend some must-eats in Dallas--foods/drinks that are unique to Dallas? And where to eat them? I always like to try verry local food when I visit a place.
I'll be staying in Grapevine, TX in the Gaylord Hotel. Not sure if it's close to the happening areas, and I won't have a car either. While we're on the subject, please recommend what are the unique sights to see. Heard about top quality art museums in the Dallas area. Are they close to Grapevine?
Must eats in Dallas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas weather?
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014