Could you recommend some must-eats in Dallas--foods/drinks that are unique to Dallas? And where to eat them? I always like to try verry local food when I visit a place.
I'll be staying in Grapevine, TX in the Gaylord Hotel. Not sure if it's close to the happening areas, and I won't have a car either. While we're on the subject, please recommend what are the unique sights to see. Heard about top quality art museums in the Dallas area. Are they close to Grapevine?
Must eats in Dallas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 Colorado in the summer!
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Kennebunkport and....?
- 6 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 7 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents