Could you recommend some must-eats in Dallas--foods/drinks that are unique to Dallas? And where to eat them? I always like to try verry local food when I visit a place.
I'll be staying in Grapevine, TX in the Gaylord Hotel. Not sure if it's close to the happening areas, and I won't have a car either. While we're on the subject, please recommend what are the unique sights to see. Heard about top quality art museums in the Dallas area. Are they close to Grapevine?
Must eats in Dallas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska railroad?
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Calgary to Banff
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 15 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 16 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 20 culpepper
- 21 2 weeks in Alaska
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 25 An RV trip along the coast