I am going to buy a ticket for Jerusalem at the Music Box. The center seats available at a discount are either in a row under the Mezzanine or the second row of the Mezzanine. Which would be better?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 2 Shenandoah National park
- 3 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 4 Florida Nature Trip
- 5 Crystal River area, Florida
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 Rental Car Orlando
- 8 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 13 24 days out west
- 14 Pacific Northwest
- 15 New Orleans Streetcars
- 16 Things to do in NYC
- 17 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 18 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 19 Sandford Airport
- 20 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 21 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 22 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 23 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 24 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 25 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah