I am going to buy a ticket for Jerusalem at the Music Box. The center seats available at a discount are either in a row under the Mezzanine or the second row of the Mezzanine. Which would be better?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 2 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 3 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 6 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 7 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 8 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 9 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 10 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 11 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 12 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 13 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 14 South Carolina
- 15 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 16 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 17 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 18 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 19 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 20 trip to Acadia National Park
- 21 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 22 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 23 help with visit to Kennedy Space Center, Fl
- 24 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 25 Boston Santa Speedo Run?