I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 3 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 6 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 7 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 8 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Our Boston Getaway
- 11 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 14 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 15 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 16 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 What to do in New York?
- 19 When do school start again in August?
- 20 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 21 Disney for Florida residents
- 22 Yosemite
- 23 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 24 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 25 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC