I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 10 Cape Cod in early April
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 19 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia