I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 2 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 3 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 4 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 5 Yosemite Hike
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 The District by Hilton Club
- 8 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 9 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 10 Acadia National Park
- 11 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 12 Anniversary destination
- 13 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 14 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 15 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 16 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 17 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 18 4th of July in Chicago
- 19 Visiting New York State
- 20 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 21 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 22 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 23 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 24 Colorado Hiking in September
- 25 nashville,tenn
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC