I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 2 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 3 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 4 Cape Cod
- 5 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 6 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 7 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 8 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 9 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 10 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 11 reliable transportation across florida
- 12 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 13 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 14 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 15 Las Vegas loop
- 16 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 17 Redwood National Forest
- 18 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 19 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 20 Uber and Miami
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 23 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 24 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 25 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC