I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 2 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 3 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 7 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 10 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 11 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 12 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 23 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai