I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 3 Morning in miami
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Las Vegas must sees
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 10 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 17 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco