I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in Mass.
- 2 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 3 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 6 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 7 Uber availability on Long Island
- 8 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Fort Myers Area
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 13 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 14 Yellowstone
- 15 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 16 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 17 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 18 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 19 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 20 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 21 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 22 Hawaii with older parents
- 23 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 24 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 25 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC