I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 2 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 3 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 4 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 5 louisiana bayou
- 6 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 9 The Adolphus
- 10 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 11 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 12 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 13 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 14 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 16 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 19 New Orleans logistics
- 20 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 21 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 22 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 23 North Oregon Coast touring
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 25 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC