I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you all in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sugestions
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 4 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 7 Rules of the NY Subway
- 8 Big Sur Help!!
- 9 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 10 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 11 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 12 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 13 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 18 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 19 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 23 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
museums or closed place to visit on the way from Portland Maine to NYC