Just after some general advice about the Museum Mile festival. I land in NYC at 3pm on the day of the festival. I'd love to see a couple of the museums but I'm not sure if:
- Firstly, The huge numbers of people outweigh the value of free admission?
- Secondly, If the festival is so popular, are the museums significantly better to visit the following day? I.e. Is it way quieter?
- Thirdly, Is it difficult to get from the UWS to the UES when 5th is shut for the event?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://musclegainfast.com/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 2 http://musclegainfast.com/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 3 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 4 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 12 Redwoods National Park
- 13 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 16 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 17 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 18 New Mexico in May
- 19 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 20 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 23 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 24 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 25 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?