Just after some general advice about the Museum Mile festival. I land in NYC at 3pm on the day of the festival. I'd love to see a couple of the museums but I'm not sure if:
- Firstly, The huge numbers of people outweigh the value of free admission?
- Secondly, If the festival is so popular, are the museums significantly better to visit the following day? I.e. Is it way quieter?
- Thirdly, Is it difficult to get from the UWS to the UES when 5th is shut for the event?
Thanks in advance.
Museum MIle Festival 2013
- 1 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Vero Beach FL
- 5 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Question about Boulder area
- 8 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 9 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 10 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 11 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question