Just after some general advice about the Museum Mile festival. I land in NYC at 3pm on the day of the festival. I'd love to see a couple of the museums but I'm not sure if:
- Firstly, The huge numbers of people outweigh the value of free admission?
- Secondly, If the festival is so popular, are the museums significantly better to visit the following day? I.e. Is it way quieter?
- Thirdly, Is it difficult to get from the UWS to the UES when 5th is shut for the event?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 4 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 5 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 6 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 9 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 10 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 11 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 12 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 13 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 14 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 15 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 16 Alcatrez sold out
- 17 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 18 WA to CT
- 19 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 22 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Maine weather and temps
- 25 L.A. and Sequoia