Just after some general advice about the Museum Mile festival. I land in NYC at 3pm on the day of the festival. I'd love to see a couple of the museums but I'm not sure if:
- Firstly, The huge numbers of people outweigh the value of free admission?
- Secondly, If the festival is so popular, are the museums significantly better to visit the following day? I.e. Is it way quieter?
- Thirdly, Is it difficult to get from the UWS to the UES when 5th is shut for the event?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 5 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 6 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 7 Rhode Island Get Away
- 8 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 9 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 10 Vancouver to Washington State
- 11 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Glacier National Park 2018
- 14 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 15 Adirondacks trip repot
- 16 New England Tour
- 17 Carmel CA lodging
- 18 Driving CA 395
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 21 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 22 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 23 Maui and Kauai
- 24 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 25 Hawaii wedding