Just after some general advice about the Museum Mile festival. I land in NYC at 3pm on the day of the festival. I'd love to see a couple of the museums but I'm not sure if:
- Firstly, The huge numbers of people outweigh the value of free admission?
- Secondly, If the festival is so popular, are the museums significantly better to visit the following day? I.e. Is it way quieter?
- Thirdly, Is it difficult to get from the UWS to the UES when 5th is shut for the event?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 2 Austin, Hotel
- 3 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Bryce and Zion planning
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 11 Maui - luau question
- 12 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 13 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 14 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 17 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 18 Colorado Itinerary
- 19 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 20 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 21 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 22 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 23 US Trip
- 24 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 25 Philly Itinerary Help