Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 2 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/derma-reflexion/
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 New orleans recs for family
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 10 Later Winter around Mobile
- 11 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 17 Florida keys trip
- 18 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 19 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 20 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research