Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.essentialdetoxsweden.com/retinolla-med-revoluxe/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/sonix-garcinia/
- 3 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 8 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 9 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 15 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 23 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Utah National Parks visit
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research