Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Seatlle, WA
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 10 Memphis Tours
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Around North America (cruise)
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!