Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Sedona for a Month
- 5 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 6 Alaska -public transport
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 11 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 12 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 13 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 14 Southwest road trip
- 15 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 16 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 19 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 20 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research