Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Trinity Site, NM
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 9 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 16 Hotel in Reno
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Boston to Naples florida
- 20 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 21 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 best health clubs with lap pools
- 24 10 days vacation in California
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research