Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 7 Maui vacation
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 13 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 New York City Restaurants