Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 2 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 6 Los Angeles day trips
- 7 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 8 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 9 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 10 Rental Services
- 11 Safety in New Orleans
- 12 Montana- what are must see places?
- 13 Road to Hana
- 14 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Hawaii is still Hell
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Orlando parks advice