Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 손오공 게임 ▶ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 3 15분봉매매 3분봉매매동영상 oninve.com
- 4 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 5 3분봉매매동영상 3분봉매매 oninve.com
- 6 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 USA family tour
- 9 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 10 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 11 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 12 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 13 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 14 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 15 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 17 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 20 Costco Travel
- 21 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 22 Philly Itinerary Help
- 23 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 24 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 25 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research