Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 2 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 3 San Diego Trip Report
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 rain in Kauai
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??