Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 3 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 4 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 5 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 6 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 9 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 12 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 13 Pacific coast road trip
- 14 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 chicago to hibbing
- 17 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 18 Arlington Hotels
- 19 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 20 Cabin rental in march
- 21 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 22 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 23 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 24 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 25 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research