Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trytestoultra.com/
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 5 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 6 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 NYC For The Day
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 12 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 13 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 14 JFK Terminal 8
- 15 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 16 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Atlanta With Toddler
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 22 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 23 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research