Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 2 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 3 Rental car question
- 4 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 5 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 6 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 8 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 9 South Beach in October
- 10 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 15 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 16 Grand Canyon hike
- 17 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 18 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 19 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 20 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 21 Quick Acela Questions
- 22 Please help me with directions
- 23 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 24 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 25 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research