Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 2 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 11 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 14 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 15 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 16 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 19 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 20 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 21 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 22 Help us choose a hotel
- 23 Magic Show
- 24 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 25 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research