Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 4 Death Valley in June
- 5 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 11 San Diego grocery stores
- 12 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th