Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 7 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 13 From Seattle airport to the city
- 14 Middle America in October
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 visit to HIghLine
- 18 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 19 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 20 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 24 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February