Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey whale watching
- 2 Car Hire Alamo
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 5 1.5 days in Chicago
- 6 Pittsburgh Trip
- 7 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 8 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 9 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 12 Running kissimmee Florida
- 13 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 14 Mendocino Hiking
- 15 Paul Gauguin
- 16 Highway 1 motels
- 17 Berkshires with a toddler
- 18 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 19 Getting around in NYC
- 20 The New Whitney
- 21 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 22 View of Empire State Building from street
- 23 11 days SE coast road trip
- 24 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 25 Pacific Northwest
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research