Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/eracto/
- 2 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 3 Alcatrez sold out
- 4 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 5 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 8 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 9 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 10 Maine weather and temps
- 11 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 12 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 15 Need help planning....
- 16 L.A. and Sequoia
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 19 Week motorcycle ride
- 20 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 21 Broadway
- 22 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 23 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 24 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 25 Not enough time, i guess..
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research