Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 2 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 3 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 4 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 7 Rhode Island Get Away
- 8 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 9 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 10 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 11 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 12 Venice, CA area
- 13 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research