Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 Vero Beach FL
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 25 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January