Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 2 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 8 can you help me plan a trip?
- 9 Seattle - newby questions
- 10 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 11 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 14 Restaurants Chicago June
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 17 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 18 tip for valet parking
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 22 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 23 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?