Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 5 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 10 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 11 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 14 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 15 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 16 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Road trip itinerary
- 19 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 20 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 24 Vegas hotels for families
- 25 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER