Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research
- 1 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio