Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon
- 2 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 3 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 4 NY State Assembly Internship
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 7 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 White Christmas
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 12 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Midway point
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 New York City
- 20 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research