Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 2 Sedona to Vegas
- 3 Traveling with an infant
- 4 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 5 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 6 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 7 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 8 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 9 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 10 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 11 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 12 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 13 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 14 Yosemite Hike
- 15 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 16 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 17 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Across country drive
- 20 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 21 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 22 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 23 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 24 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research