Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FILL: thunderbird Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 thunderbird 24*7
- 2 Gmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 4 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 5 Seward without a car
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 8 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 10 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 11 flagstaff
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 sugestions
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 16 Rules of the NY Subway
- 17 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 18 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 19 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 20 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 21 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 24 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research