Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 2 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 8 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 12 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 15 reliable transportation across florida
- 16 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 17 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 18 Las Vegas loop
- 19 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 20 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Uber and Miami
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 25 Itinary for Maui - help please
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research