I am looking for a vacation destination that would be suitable for 3 generations. The grandparents need handicap access, the teens like their own space, a small dog is part of the family, and the sandwich generation (me) just wants everyone else to be happy so I can have peace. Wishes...a rental house would be ideal, with a main floor bed/bath and a lower level fun space for the teens (out of grandparent ear shot!), some sort of water be it lake, pool, or river, within a six-seven hour drive of Charlottesville, VA. Like everyone else we are on a budget and so would hope for $3,000.00 or less for a week's accomodations. We love Lake Gaston but are ready to try something new. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
multi generational vacation, eastern US
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 5 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 6 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 D.C. in a day
- 11 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 12 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 13 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 Memphis Tours
- 22 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 23 A Visit to Charleston
- 24 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii