My parents (who live in Chicago) would like to visit Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills. They have traveled throughout the world for the last 50 years but have never been to this area. Can anyone suggest a hotel and/or tours that would be appropriate. They are not great walkers and prefer to have someone else do the driving. They hoped to take a train but could not find any Amtrak trips to South Dakota. They like higher class accomodations. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Mt. Rushmore visit by seniors (80 years old)
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013