My parents (who live in Chicago) would like to visit Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills. They have traveled throughout the world for the last 50 years but have never been to this area. Can anyone suggest a hotel and/or tours that would be appropriate. They are not great walkers and prefer to have someone else do the driving. They hoped to take a train but could not find any Amtrak trips to South Dakota. They like higher class accomodations. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Mt. Rushmore visit by seniors (80 years old)
- 1 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 2 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 10 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 14 Help with NYC transit
- 15 Boston Area College Tour
- 16 Door County
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 20 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 25 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?