We are booked at Yellowstone at Lake Yellowstone Hotel cabin for 4 days. I am planning on stopping to see Mt. Rushmore on the way from Missouri. I have made a reservation at Battlecreek Lodge and will leave from there very early in the morning. I am not sure how much time it will take to get to Yellowstone from Keystone or which is the best route. I would love to either stop at Devil's Tower, which I have seen or maybe do the Big Horn thing, which I haven't but my husband wants to get there in one day. Can anyone give me some input on this?
Mt. Rushmore to Yellowstone first of June with grandkids
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah