Hello again. A question about Mt Rainer hikes when the weather is off. I know it's a bit too early to accurately predict the weather for next weekend, but the forecast is showing enough rain and clouds to cause some concern. Looks like the high pressure system is breaking and we may get some time where the mountain is obscured. I hope we get at least some time when it is clear. Just in case though, what are the Hikes and activities you would recommend if the mountain is obscured or if it is raining? Does Snow/Bench Lake hike have appeal if the mountain is not visible? We are staying at Paradise Inn so focusing mostly on that area but if traveling to other areas is necessary we will. Looking especially for hikes where there are other natural attractions and beauty that don't rely on the mountain being out. Thanks!
Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 6 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 x mas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 24 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 25 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!