We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 Special Rate for LGA
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 6 Jazzfest side trips
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 Miami
- 10 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Border crossing
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report