We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 2 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 3 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 4 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 5 L.A. and Sequoia
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Not enough time, i guess..
- 10 Broadway
- 11 Week motorcycle ride
- 12 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 13 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 14 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Traveling across the US
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 21 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 22 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 23 4 Days in Juneau?
- 24 South Dakota "base camp"
- 25 Colorado Family whitewater rafting