We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 2 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 North Carolina airports
- 12 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 Boston to Naples florida
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 19 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 best health clubs with lap pools
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 24 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 25 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.