We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Mt Rainier or Olympic National Park??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 2 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 5 week in US/Mexico
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 11 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 New Orleans Weekend
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 25 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN