We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 3 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 Hawaii Help
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 HAWAII; HELP!
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 21 Change planes in Atlanta
- 22 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907