We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 9 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 San Diego, mission valley
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 24 MN lake home rental needed
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...