We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Mt Rainier or Olympic National Park??
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 Washington Wineries
- 7 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants