We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Mt Rainier or Olympic National Park??
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 7 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 18 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Where should I move to?