We will be flying to Seattle from the east coast and want to see as much of the area in 8 days as possible. I have done a lot of research and find that in Washington and Oregon there are just too many places to go to!! Are Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens and Crater Lake worth driving to if we just plan on "seeing" them and not spending a lot of time at them? We don't mind driving, but already have a lot of stops planned. Thanks a lot.
Mt. Rainier-Mt. St. Helens-see close up or at a distance?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 NYC Itinerary Help
- 17 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 20 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 21 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 22 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 23 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA