We are planning to stop here on our way to the beach for one night. I know there are alot of things to see in and around this town. Has anyone ever been here to give us some suggestions? A good place to stay? We were considering the Mayberry Motor Inn or The Best Western.Good places to eat? We were thinking of trying Snappy Lunch. We would appreciate any suggestions. Thank You
Mt Airy , North Carolina
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 5 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 6 Advice on Roadtrip
- 7 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 8 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 9 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 10 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 11 California San Diego area lodging
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 21 from Moab to Bryce
- 22 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 23 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 24 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area