We are planning to stop here on our way to the beach for one night. I know there are alot of things to see in and around this town. Has anyone ever been here to give us some suggestions? A good place to stay? We were considering the Mayberry Motor Inn or The Best Western.Good places to eat? We were thinking of trying Snappy Lunch. We would appreciate any suggestions. Thank You
Mt Airy , North Carolina
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 2 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Philly
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST