We are planning to stop here on our way to the beach for one night. I know there are alot of things to see in and around this town. Has anyone ever been here to give us some suggestions? A good place to stay? We were considering the Mayberry Motor Inn or The Best Western.Good places to eat? We were thinking of trying Snappy Lunch. We would appreciate any suggestions. Thank You
Mt Airy , North Carolina
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 Vero Beach FL
- 18 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 25 San Antonio