We are planning to stop here on our way to the beach for one night. I know there are alot of things to see in and around this town. Has anyone ever been here to give us some suggestions? A good place to stay? We were considering the Mayberry Motor Inn or The Best Western.Good places to eat? We were thinking of trying Snappy Lunch. We would appreciate any suggestions. Thank You
Mt Airy , North Carolina
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 2 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 3 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 12 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Long Island Advice
- 15 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Philadelphia ?
- 18 Tour of the Wester US
- 19 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 20 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 25 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park