We are planning to stop here on our way to the beach for one night. I know there are alot of things to see in and around this town. Has anyone ever been here to give us some suggestions? A good place to stay? We were considering the Mayberry Motor Inn or The Best Western.Good places to eat? We were thinking of trying Snappy Lunch. We would appreciate any suggestions. Thank You
Mt Airy , North Carolina
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 7 Seatlle, WA
- 8 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 9 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 Rafting Snake River early June?