My friend is considering going to St. Louis University for medical school but is a little concerned about adjusting to life in Seattle. We both grew up in the SF Bay Area and went to college in Los Angeles and haven't much experience with the Midwest. She is an Asian girl and is worried about fitting in culturally as its no where near as diverse as California. Also, the high crime rates are a little bit of a concern. Is it a lively enough place for someone in their early/mid 20s? Does anyone have any advice that I could pass on? Thanks for your help!
Moving to St. Louis for School?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 3 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 13 Oahu Information
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 22 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 23 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers