My friend is considering going to St. Louis University for medical school but is a little concerned about adjusting to life in Seattle. We both grew up in the SF Bay Area and went to college in Los Angeles and haven't much experience with the Midwest. She is an Asian girl and is worried about fitting in culturally as its no where near as diverse as California. Also, the high crime rates are a little bit of a concern. Is it a lively enough place for someone in their early/mid 20s? Does anyone have any advice that I could pass on? Thanks for your help!
Moving to St. Louis for School?
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Gearhart Oregon
- 4 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 7 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 8 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seatlle, WA
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 21 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Newport, RI Questions
- 24 Meredith New Hampshire
- 25 Back to the Lovely City!!