I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Moving to San Jose, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 4 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 5 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 6 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 7 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 8 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 9 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 10 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 11 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 12 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 13 USA Round trip 2018
- 14 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 15 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 16 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 17 Daytona Beach and ??
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 San Diego Public Transportation
- 22 Things to do around New York
- 23 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Beach holiday with baby