I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber boston
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 Later Winter around Mobile
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 8 New orleans recs for family
- 9 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 12 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 13 Florida beach vacation
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 16 Hawaii Help
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 HAWAII; HELP!
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 23 Coffee in Boston?
- 24 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330