I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 24 days out west
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 4 Hawaii Cruise
- 5 Things to do in NYC
- 6 First time to Alaska
- 7 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 8 New York best app
- 9 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 10 BBQ
- 11 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 12 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 13 New Orleans Streetcars
- 14 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 15 Anaheim - no car
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 18 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 19 Hawaii - where?
- 20 Pacific Northwest
- 21 Shenandoah National park
- 22 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 23 Florida Nature Trip
- 24 Rental Car Orlando
- 25 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment