I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 2 Driving CA 395
- 3 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 7 Glacier National Park 2018
- 8 Hawaii wedding
- 9 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 10 Adirondacks trip repot
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 16 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 17 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 18 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 19 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 20 Downtown Denver hotel
- 21 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 22 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 23 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 24 San Diego VRBO area
- 25 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel