I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 2 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 3 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 4 California Trip
- 5 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 6 Need help nailing down the details
- 7 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 8 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 9 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 10 Turo?
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 13 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 14 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 15 NYC For The Day
- 16 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 17 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 22 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 US whole month of January where to
- 25 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?