I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 2 Bed and Breakfast
- 3 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 4 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 7 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 8 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 9 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 10 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 13 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 14 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 19 OHare car service north suburbs
- 20 Yellowstone
- 21 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale