I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 6 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 7 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 8 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 9 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 10 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 13 Budget NYC hotel
- 14 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 15 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 16 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 21 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship