I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 2 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 5 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 6 driving RT 66
- 7 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 8 once in a lifetime
- 9 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 10 North California/South Oregon
- 11 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 12 Hotels Houston
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 15 Birthday vacation ideas
- 16 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 19 Long Weekend in Denver
- 20 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 21 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 22 From Newark to Manhattan
- 23 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 24 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust