I am planning to relocate to San Jose, CA after college graduation, and would like to get some helpful tips. I am graduating in about a year and a half, but am set on moving out there due to my boyfriend of 3 years lives there, and I love it there! I understand it will be quite expensive, but will be visiting often to look at apartments, set up job interviews, etc. as the time gets closer. Is there anything I should make sure to do when I get there, or before? What kind of life is there outside of work? How is the commute from other towns, like Livermore and Brentwood? Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Moving to San Jose, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 Philly
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas