I am considering accepting a position with the New Haven School District. I would like to know if it is safe to live in the city or should I move to the outskirts and commute? I am not very familiar with the area and would appreciate any help in which areas to avoid and which areas are safe. Thank you.
moving to new haven
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!