My husband and I have 2 young children (age 3 and 3 months) and will be moving to the New Haven area. We're looking everywhere from Stratford through Madison.
Anyone have thoughts on central Connecticut towns? We're looking for a pedestrian community -- wide streets, maybe sidewalks. Someplace that has good shopping, restaurants, gourmet grocery stores, etc.
Definitely has to be a town with kid activities too, and lots of young families.
Towns currently under consideration: Stratford, Shelton, Orange, Woodbridge, Hamden, North Haven, Cheshire, Guilford, Branford and Madison.
Moving to New Haven
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Online free 2013
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?