My husband and I have 2 young children (age 3 and 3 months) and will be moving to the New Haven area. We're looking everywhere from Stratford through Madison.
Anyone have thoughts on central Connecticut towns? We're looking for a pedestrian community -- wide streets, maybe sidewalks. Someplace that has good shopping, restaurants, gourmet grocery stores, etc.
Definitely has to be a town with kid activities too, and lots of young families.
Towns currently under consideration: Stratford, Shelton, Orange, Woodbridge, Hamden, North Haven, Cheshire, Guilford, Branford and Madison.
Moving to New Haven
- 1 Fake passport, ID , Driving License, Residence Permit For Sale
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 16 American Airlines reservation question
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 22 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!