I am a 23 year old recent grad that just got a job in Naperville, IL. I am looking to move to Naperville and would like to be close to their downtown area. By close I mean, ideally walking distance, so I navigate car-less on the weekends.
Does anyone know of any particular apartments that are within walking distance to downtown Naperville?
If not, does anyone know where people my age live in Naperville?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 San Francisco to San Diego
- 4 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 5 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 24 days out west
- 8 Pacific Northwest
- 9 New Orleans Streetcars
- 10 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 11 Things to do in NYC
- 12 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 13 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 14 Sandford Airport
- 15 Shenandoah National park
- 16 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 17 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 18 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 19 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 22 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 23 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 24 Anaheim - no car
- 25 Arizona PHX car rental