I am a 23 year old recent grad that just got a job in Naperville, IL. I am looking to move to Naperville and would like to be close to their downtown area. By close I mean, ideally walking distance, so I navigate car-less on the weekends.
Does anyone know of any particular apartments that are within walking distance to downtown Naperville?
If not, does anyone know where people my age live in Naperville?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US CALL+1 855*999*804S Brother p-r-i-n-t-e-r tech s-u-p-p-o-r-t...
- 2 Norton360 security: Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus 24*7
- 3 Miami for 2 days
- 4 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 7 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Food Festival Tour
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 18 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 19 seattle apartment
- 20 Universal Studios vacation
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 24 Rules of the NY Subway
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back