I am a 23 year old recent grad that just got a job in Naperville, IL. I am looking to move to Naperville and would like to be close to their downtown area. By close I mean, ideally walking distance, so I navigate car-less on the weekends.
Does anyone know of any particular apartments that are within walking distance to downtown Naperville?
If not, does anyone know where people my age live in Naperville?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 New Years Eve in NYC
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Maine in May?
- 7 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 8 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 9 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 Denali
- 13 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 14 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 21 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 22 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice