I am a 23 year old recent grad that just got a job in Naperville, IL. I am looking to move to Naperville and would like to be close to their downtown area. By close I mean, ideally walking distance, so I navigate car-less on the weekends.
Does anyone know of any particular apartments that are within walking distance to downtown Naperville?
If not, does anyone know where people my age live in Naperville?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/cognishield-reviews/
- 2 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/nuviante-follicle-therapy
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 6 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 HAWAII; HELP!
- 17 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 23 Change planes in Atlanta
- 24 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046