I am a 23 year old recent grad that just got a job in Naperville, IL. I am looking to move to Naperville and would like to be close to their downtown area. By close I mean, ideally walking distance, so I navigate car-less on the weekends.
Does anyone know of any particular apartments that are within walking distance to downtown Naperville?
If not, does anyone know where people my age live in Naperville?
Thanks for your time.
Moving to Naperville, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 West Coast Bound End of March
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 12 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Best places to move to Florida?
- 17 Juneau May 8th
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?