I am a 23 year old recent grad that just got a job in Naperville, IL. I am looking to move to Naperville and would like to be close to their downtown area. By close I mean, ideally walking distance, so I navigate car-less on the weekends.
Does anyone know of any particular apartments that are within walking distance to downtown Naperville?
If not, does anyone know where people my age live in Naperville?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 2 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 5 Airbnb seattle
- 6 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 7 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 10 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Texas info
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 19 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 20 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 21 Dallas airport to bush library
- 22 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 23 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 24 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl