I am a 23 year old recent grad that just got a job in Naperville, IL. I am looking to move to Naperville and would like to be close to their downtown area. By close I mean, ideally walking distance, so I navigate car-less on the weekends.
Does anyone know of any particular apartments that are within walking distance to downtown Naperville?
If not, does anyone know where people my age live in Naperville?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 4 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 5 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 6 9-10 day trip to WA
- 7 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 8 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 9 Kauai planning help
- 10 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 11 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 12 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 13 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 14 California Trip
- 15 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 16 Need help nailing down the details
- 17 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 18 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 19 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 20 Turo?
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 23 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 NYC For The Day