Planning a trip to check out area, mid July 2005....planning on moving within a year from the Northeast. Just read previous postings and have more questions. Working middle class couple in late 40's (no kids) looking for help on which communites in the area are good to live. Want to be close to manufacturing industries. How are the small towns outside of Madison,Decauter,Hunstville? Any info is appreciated... sounds like a freindly area to live!! Thanks in advance
Moving to Madison/Hunstville, AL..HELP!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 3 Yellowstone Dining
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 San Diego Public Transportation
- 6 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Savannah GA
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 11 Cape cod and Acadia
- 12 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 13 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 14 Hotels near beach orange county
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 18 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 21 Alaska- Best tours
- 22 Grand Marais?
- 23 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 24 Coronado Ferry
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report