Planning a trip to check out area, mid July 2005....planning on moving within a year from the Northeast. Just read previous postings and have more questions. Working middle class couple in late 40's (no kids) looking for help on which communites in the area are good to live. Want to be close to manufacturing industries. How are the small towns outside of Madison,Decauter,Hunstville? Any info is appreciated... sounds like a freindly area to live!! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 More problems for Big Sur
- 3 Miami for 2 days
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 7 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 8 Las Vegas trip report
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Lunch in Central Park
- 11 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 12 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 13 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 14 My travels to Monument Valley
- 15 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 16 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 17 Oregon Coast road trip
- 18 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 19 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 20 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 21 How much cash do you travel with?
- 22 Food Festival Tour
- 23 Boston area hotels
- 24 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast