Planning a trip to check out area, mid July 2005....planning on moving within a year from the Northeast. Just read previous postings and have more questions. Working middle class couple in late 40's (no kids) looking for help on which communites in the area are good to live. Want to be close to manufacturing industries. How are the small towns outside of Madison,Decauter,Hunstville? Any info is appreciated... sounds like a freindly area to live!! Thanks in advance
Moving to Madison/Hunstville, AL..HELP!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 3 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 4 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 7 Re-Visit DC
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 10 Places to stay in DC
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 21 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 22 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 23 NYC
- 24 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 25 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip