Planning a trip to check out area, mid July 2005....planning on moving within a year from the Northeast. Just read previous postings and have more questions. Working middle class couple in late 40's (no kids) looking for help on which communites in the area are good to live. Want to be close to manufacturing industries. How are the small towns outside of Madison,Decauter,Hunstville? Any info is appreciated... sounds like a freindly area to live!! Thanks in advance
Moving to Madison/Hunstville, AL..HELP!
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 3 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 13 Oahu Information
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 22 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 23 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers