Planning a trip to check out area, mid July 2005....planning on moving within a year from the Northeast. Just read previous postings and have more questions. Working middle class couple in late 40's (no kids) looking for help on which communites in the area are good to live. Want to be close to manufacturing industries. How are the small towns outside of Madison,Decauter,Hunstville? Any info is appreciated... sounds like a freindly area to live!! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 L.A. and Sequoia
- 2 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Week motorcycle ride
- 7 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 8 Broadway
- 9 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 10 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 11 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 12 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 15 Maine weather and temps
- 16 Not enough time, i guess..
- 17 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 18 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Traveling across the US
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 23 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?