Planning a trip to check out area, mid July 2005....planning on moving within a year from the Northeast. Just read previous postings and have more questions. Working middle class couple in late 40's (no kids) looking for help on which communites in the area are good to live. Want to be close to manufacturing industries. How are the small towns outside of Madison,Decauter,Hunstville? Any info is appreciated... sounds like a freindly area to live!! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 6 San Francisco and Napa
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 9 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 14 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 15 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 16 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 17 Relocating to the Deep South
- 18 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 21 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 south west family trip itinerary
- 24 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!