Planning a trip to check out area, mid July 2005....planning on moving within a year from the Northeast. Just read previous postings and have more questions. Working middle class couple in late 40's (no kids) looking for help on which communites in the area are good to live. Want to be close to manufacturing industries. How are the small towns outside of Madison,Decauter,Hunstville? Any info is appreciated... sounds like a freindly area to live!! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 2 Recent Spam Attacks
- 3 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 4 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 US whole month of January where to
- 7 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 8 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 13 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 14 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 15 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 16 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 17 Baltimore Weekend
- 18 Dinosaur National Monument
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 21 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Things to do in Toronto
- 25 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time