My son is being transferred to Little Rock. He has been living in Alabama but plans to move in a few months. Can you suggest a nice area for a young family with 3 children under age 6. He's looking for a house in the $250,000.00 range near good schools. Thanks for the help.
Moving To Little Rock........Where To Live...........
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 7 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 8 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 15 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 16 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 17 Cape Cod trip report
- 18 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 19 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 20 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 21 Seafood
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 San Diego farmer's markets
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!