My son is being transferred to Little Rock. He has been living in Alabama but plans to move in a few months. Can you suggest a nice area for a young family with 3 children under age 6. He's looking for a house in the $250,000.00 range near good schools. Thanks for the help.
Moving To Little Rock........Where To Live...........
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 New York City Christmas Trip
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 9 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 10 Colorado Skiing
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live