My son is being transferred to Little Rock. He has been living in Alabama but plans to move in a few months. Can you suggest a nice area for a young family with 3 children under age 6. He's looking for a house in the $250,000.00 range near good schools. Thanks for the help.
Moving To Little Rock........Where To Live...........
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Island Advice
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 11 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 14 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 East Coast in December
- 17 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 18 New England in the fall
- 19 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 20 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 21 N California trip questions
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice