My son is being transferred to Little Rock. He has been living in Alabama but plans to move in a few months. Can you suggest a nice area for a young family with 3 children under age 6. He's looking for a house in the $250,000.00 range near good schools. Thanks for the help.
Moving To Little Rock........Where To Live...........
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 visiting chicago
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 4 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 5 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 6 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 7 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 8 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 9 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 10 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 11 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 12 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 15 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 16 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 17 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 18 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 20 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 21 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 22 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 We are flying into Phoenix in November