My son is moving to LR. He lives in Madison, AL now which is just outside of Huntsville, AL. He considered living in West LR but now he's thinking about living outside of LR and commuting to work. Can you offer any suggestions for living in Benton or Bryant. What are the best areas to look for a home in the $250 thousand range with good elementary schools. He has 3 young children age 2 to 6. Thanks for your very kind help.
Moving To Little Rock........Where To Live...........
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 New York City in April
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 12 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 13 Baytown, Texas
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Moving from VA to CT
- 16 New Orleans pictures
- 17 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 18 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 19 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 22 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 23 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?