My daughter is considering accepting a postion in Hartford and we are totally unfamiliar with the area. Can somebody suggest either a section of the city that is safe and a nice community for a young, single woman (24 years old) or a suburb that she should consider. She is looking to rent an apartment. Thank you for your help.
Moving to Hartford, Connecticut
- 1 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 Lake Tahoe
- 7 Baseball Road Trip
- 8 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Moab and Bluff
- 11 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 19 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?