Im In need of sum info ..Im considering moving to Ocala Florida nxt yr when my oldest daughter graduates high school, however my problem is Ive been working for the state of Delaware for 13yrs, im wondering if my state time (yrs with the state ) will transfer with me or if I will have to start all over . Im a CNA and I already found out that will definitely transfer without me having to retest all over. Please help me out, ive googled it and looked all over for info on state time going with me.
moving to florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Long Island Advice
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 Boston suggestions
- 15 California
- 16 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio