Hello!! Where are all the DE fodorites?? My partner and I are moving to DE (due to work) and will be settling in Newark. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the worst roads for morning/afternoon traffic. Still house hunting, kinda liking the area around Iron Hill Park. Any good neighborhoods to check out or perhaps NOT check out? Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I already know DE has much to offer in terms with beaches & historic areas/Brandywine Valley.
Moving to Delaware
- 1 National Parks?
- 2 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 3 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 4 Death Valley in November
- 5 Columbus food !
- 6 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 7 One day in NYC
- 8 Blue ridge parkway
- 9 Minnesota State Fair
- 10 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 11 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 12 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 13 Great Beach's
- 14 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 15 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Hotels in New Orleans
- 18 Seattle in July
- 19 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 22 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 23 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 24 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 25 New York, New York...my kind of town