I am looking to relocate to Charlotte next year. What are some aspects to the city I should consider? Is living uptown the best area for young professionals? How much should I expect to pay in rent? What is the parking situation like? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Moving to Charlotte, NC
- 1 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 2 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 5 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 6 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 7 Northwest Trip
- 8 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 9 Death Valley in November
- 10 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 11 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 12 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 13 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 14 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 15 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 16 Blue ridge parkway
- 17 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 18 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 19 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 20 Western NC Zipline
- 21 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 22 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 23 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 24 Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids
- 25 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase