I am looking to relocate to Charlotte next year. What are some aspects to the city I should consider? Is living uptown the best area for young professionals? How much should I expect to pay in rent? What is the parking situation like? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Moving to Charlotte, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 5 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 6 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 11 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 12 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 17 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 18 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 19 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Road trip itinerary
- 22 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 23 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?