I am looking to relocate to Charlotte next year. What are some aspects to the city I should consider? Is living uptown the best area for young professionals? How much should I expect to pay in rent? What is the parking situation like? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Moving to Charlotte, NC
- 1 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 2 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 3 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 One day in NYC
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 10 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 13 Trying To Find a Place
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 16 Key West at Christmas time
- 17 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 18 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 19 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida