Single male moving to CR. Needs help with areas in which to live. Would like to rent a 1-2 bedroom apartment, house, or duplex with a garage in a decent area. Can spend $500-$700 per month. Not opposed to renting in a town or rural area with close proximity to the airport . Any suggestion??
Moving to Cedar Rapids IA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 6 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 7 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 9 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 21 Ben Landa
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont