We will be moving to Birmingham, AL in the near future and are looking for information regarding towns nearby that would be safe for family living. We are looking for an excellent school system outside the big city environment. We also enjoy outdoor activities. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Moving to Birmingham Alabama area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Question about Miami travel
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Key Largo, FL
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle