I know there was a very similar post and it had great responses, so I wanted some more input here! I am also from the North, PA and the winters here are killing me and the rest of the seasons are just too short. I am originally from Maine, and there is way too much snow for me. I can handle 1-2 feet a year, that's tops though
SO the 3 places I have researches extensively are Greenville, SC, and Asheville and Charlotte, NC. Asheville reminding me the most of home with the mountains and the laid back people, and the summers are already similar to here. I would most likely live in an outskirt small town, but 30 min or so to the big city. I would like to still be able to walk to things in a small town...
SO my question is which should I look more seriously into? My husband could find work in all 3, and we are starting a young family with a toddler so far, so I'd like to be in the neighborhoods with lots of young couples (20's and 30's). Plus we have 2 dogs. But we love the outdoors-hiking-biking-swiming etc. All 3 cites have similar activities, I can't choose! THANKS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA : epson Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 epson PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 4 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 5 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 flagstaff
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 sugestions
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 12 Rules of the NY Subway
- 13 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 14 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 15 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 16 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 17 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 18 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 21 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 22 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 23 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk