I'm looking to relocate. On a whim I decided to apply for a bunch of jobs.. To my surprise I was offered 90% of them. The one I am most interested in is in Lake Dallas, TX. Im looking for some insight. I have no family down there. However, I am an have been looking to get out of Ohio. I'm a 21 year old female who has a great career here in Ohio. Is it worth it to up and leave? The job in Texas sounds great too. Anyone have advice on living in Texas vs Ohio? Or know how lake Dallas is?? Any advice would be great. I really don't want to regret this either way!
Moving from NE, Ohio to Lake Dallas, Texas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 12 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area