I'm looking to relocate. On a whim I decided to apply for a bunch of jobs.. To my surprise I was offered 90% of them. The one I am most interested in is in Lake Dallas, TX. Im looking for some insight. I have no family down there. However, I am an have been looking to get out of Ohio. I'm a 21 year old female who has a great career here in Ohio. Is it worth it to up and leave? The job in Texas sounds great too. Anyone have advice on living in Texas vs Ohio? Or know how lake Dallas is?? Any advice would be great. I really don't want to regret this either way!
Moving from NE, Ohio to Lake Dallas, Texas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Hawaii is still Hell
- 7 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 13 Vegas in mid may
- 14 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 15 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 16 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 17 Texas for art and history lovers
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 20 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 21 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 22 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 23 Which FL town is best?
- 24 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 25 Texas