I'm looking to relocate. On a whim I decided to apply for a bunch of jobs.. To my surprise I was offered 90% of them. The one I am most interested in is in Lake Dallas, TX. Im looking for some insight. I have no family down there. However, I am an have been looking to get out of Ohio. I'm a 21 year old female who has a great career here in Ohio. Is it worth it to up and leave? The job in Texas sounds great too. Anyone have advice on living in Texas vs Ohio? Or know how lake Dallas is?? Any advice would be great. I really don't want to regret this either way!
Moving from NE, Ohio to Lake Dallas, Texas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint