I'm looking to relocate. On a whim I decided to apply for a bunch of jobs.. To my surprise I was offered 90% of them. The one I am most interested in is in Lake Dallas, TX. Im looking for some insight. I have no family down there. However, I am an have been looking to get out of Ohio. I'm a 21 year old female who has a great career here in Ohio. Is it worth it to up and leave? The job in Texas sounds great too. Anyone have advice on living in Texas vs Ohio? Or know how lake Dallas is?? Any advice would be great. I really don't want to regret this either way!
Moving from NE, Ohio to Lake Dallas, Texas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Northern California in February
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 Portland, OR hotel question
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 13 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 14 Active Vacation
- 15 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 16 Orlando in March
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Quick SoCal question
- 20 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 21 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 22 New England September
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles