I'm looking to relocate. On a whim I decided to apply for a bunch of jobs.. To my surprise I was offered 90% of them. The one I am most interested in is in Lake Dallas, TX. Im looking for some insight. I have no family down there. However, I am an have been looking to get out of Ohio. I'm a 21 year old female who has a great career here in Ohio. Is it worth it to up and leave? The job in Texas sounds great too. Anyone have advice on living in Texas vs Ohio? Or know how lake Dallas is?? Any advice would be great. I really don't want to regret this either way!
Moving from NE, Ohio to Lake Dallas, Texas?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 6 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January