I'm looking to relocate. On a whim I decided to apply for a bunch of jobs.. To my surprise I was offered 90% of them. The one I am most interested in is in Lake Dallas, TX. Im looking for some insight. I have no family down there. However, I am an have been looking to get out of Ohio. I'm a 21 year old female who has a great career here in Ohio. Is it worth it to up and leave? The job in Texas sounds great too. Anyone have advice on living in Texas vs Ohio? Or know how lake Dallas is?? Any advice would be great. I really don't want to regret this either way!
Moving from NE, Ohio to Lake Dallas, Texas?
- 1 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 2 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 3 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Key West at Christmas time
- 6 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 7 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 8 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 13 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 16 One day in NYC
- 17 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 18 Updates from Hanalei
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 21 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 22 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!