I want to move to Georgia from Miami Florida but I want to take my car with me. But I'm concerned as to whether or not car will make it. I've called several places to check prices on having it transported for me--rental car places,trains that carry vehicles, U-Haul, etc. etc. They are all very expensive!!!! Any suggestions?
Moving from Miami to Georgia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Richmond highlights?
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Broadway this week
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay