I will shortly be moving from (sunny) South Florida to Wisconsin, for job purposes.
The job itself is in the Pewaukee/Waukesha area, and I would like to stay close by (around 5 miles, rent not own).
I have a few questions:
1)What is life like in Waukesha ? I know this is a broad question, but an answer for Florida would be: "life is about swimming, tennis, beaches, malls, hot summers, great winters, generally unfriendly people".
2)Is there any advantage to living in Milwaukee proper rather than in Waukesha ?
3)What is the cost of living like ? On average how much would a family of 2 adults spend on groceries per week ?
4)How scared do I need to be of the Wisconsin winters ? I have always lived in Florida, and have never seen snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 加利福尼亚大学圣地亚哥分校UCSD文凭毕业证成绩单Q/WeChat2727586870学历认证
- 2 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 3 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 4 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 7 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 http://www.healthproducthub.com/crazy-mass-reviews
- 10 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 11 September southwest utah
- 12 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 13 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 14 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 15 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 16 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 17 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 18 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 19 Charleston and Asheville
- 20 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 21 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 22 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 23 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 24 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 25 Visa, Greencard advice