I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Alaskan coast travel options
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October