I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 6 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 9 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 10 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 15 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 16 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 17 Denver 1 day in denver
- 18 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Burlington VT day trip
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans