I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 2 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 3 Big Sur?
- 4 Waianae in 2014?
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 8 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 11 NYC play advice needed
- 12 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 15 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 16 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 20 Vacation for teens?
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 24 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 25 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away