I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Projects In Kolkata
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 charlotte
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 san fran sightseeing
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas