I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 17 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 18 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 21 Philadelphia
- 22 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 23 USA with a 3 year old
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 NYC theatre broadway