I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 x mas
- 8 Calf trip
- 9 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 14 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 17 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 Stopover in MIAMI
- 20 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 21 San Francisco Advice needed
- 22 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 25 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December