I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 5 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 6 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 7 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 8 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 9 Savannah GA
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 12 Beach holiday with baby
- 13 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 14 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 15 Seattle hotels
- 16 Things to do around New York
- 17 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 18 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 19 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 24 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 25 USA Round trip 2018