I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 3 Newport Restaurants
- 4 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 5 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 6 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 9 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 10 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 11 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 12 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 13 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 14 Question About Sealodge
- 15 Broadway choices
- 16 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 17 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 18 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 19 Fairbanks Alaska
- 20 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 21 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 25 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014