I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 New Orleans pictures
- 6 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 21 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 22 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 25 New Orleans