I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
- 1 Denver 1 day in denver
- 2 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 5 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 6 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 9 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 Boston and surrounding area
- 15 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 16 Savannah restaurants
- 17 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 20 Albuquerque to Denver
- 21 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include