I plan on moving my family to Pittsburgh in the next couple of months. I'm not familar with the area since, I've attended the Fan Blitz the past few years but didn't browse around. I got to Primanti Brothers and went straight to Heinz Field. I'm looking for a good area to raise my children and start a new life. Preferably a low crime rate, decent schools, and a medium cost of living. I'm use to the suburbs. I've have lived in downtown areas. Not exactly sure what all I'm looking for but #1 is the safety of my family. Please be considerate if responding to this message. I am really looking forward to moving away from my current town.
Moving family to Pittsburgh PA - I need advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kid School Admission
- 2 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 3 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 4 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 NYC hotel/July
- 7 Boston to see Sargent works
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 Southern Alabama trip report
- 10 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 16 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 19 Atlanta to LA
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 22 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 23 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 24 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 25 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan