I was born and raised in Houston but have not lived in Texas for almost 20 years. I am looking to relocate, but in the Austin area. I have been back a few times over the years so I am well aware of what the city is like. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated!
Moving back to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 3 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 4 Camping Generator!?
- 5 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 10 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 11 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 14 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 15 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 16 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 22 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do