My hat off to George Lucas for an beautiful movie on the Tuskegee Airmen. A lot of air action.
Movie RED TAIL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 2 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 17 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 18 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 New York City Christmas Trip
- 22 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 23 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 24 Colorado Skiing
- 25 American Honeymoon in March