Heading out to New Mexico for a week in late summer. My husband and I are western history and old western movie fans. We have read about both the Bonanza Creek Ranch and the Eaves Movie Ranch. Neither of the web-sites mention whether or not they allow visitors. Does anyone know and/or has anyone been to either place? If all else fails, I suppose we can call.
Movie ranches/set locations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 9 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 10 Atlanta with kids
- 11 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 12 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 13 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 14 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?