Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 2 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 3 OHare car service north suburbs
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 Yellowstone
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 9 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 10 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 11 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 14 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 15 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 16 Page, AZ area
- 17 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 20 Traveling Alone
- 21 Northern California Redwoods
- 22 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 23 Redwoods National Park
- 24 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?