Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Chicago
- 2 5 days in Colorado
- 3 fort lauderdale
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 6 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 7 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 10 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 11 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 14 Southwest road trip
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 18 Beaches in Florida
- 19 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 20 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 21 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 22 Safety Concerns
- 23 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 24 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 25 Redwood National Forest
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?