Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 When do school start again in August?
- 5 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 6 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 7 What to do in New York?
- 8 40th in Key West
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Yosemite
- 11 What to do in San Diego
- 12 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 15 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 16 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 17 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 18 Our Boston Getaway
- 19 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 20 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 21 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 22 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 23 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 24 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 25 Nashville Questions
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?