Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 2 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 3 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 4 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 5 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 6 Colorado Itinerary
- 7 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 8 Any Sanibel experts?
- 9 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 10 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 11 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 12 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 13 Uber boston
- 14 What is there to do on MAUI
- 15 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 17 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 18 Hawaii Help
- 19 Summer in Michigan
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 21 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 22 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 Rafting the Colorado
- 25 Glacier National Park
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?