Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 6 New Orleans help please
- 7 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 8 los angeles restaurants
- 9 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 10 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 13 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 19 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 22 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 25 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts