Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Medical Cannabis text or call:+1(719) 629-7127
- 2 New Itinerary
- 3 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 6 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 9 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 10 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 11 Myrtle beach
- 12 "Fitness" vacations
- 13 Orlando area weather in June
- 14 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 15 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 16 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 19 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 20 Boston Food Tour
- 21 Help plan my trip please
- 22 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 23 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 24 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 25 Oahu condo-Ilikai
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?