Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 3 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 8 Northwest Passage
- 9 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 Northwest Car Trip
- 16 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 19 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Sonoma
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 25 Alaska cruise
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?