Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/verutum-rx/
- 2 Headlock Muscle Scam? Do Not Buy Read Reviews First *SHOCKING*
- 3 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 4 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 5 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 6 Hawaii wedding
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 Oregon Coast question
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 13 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 14 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 15 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 16 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Moving to Montana
- 18 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 19 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 23 Savanah GA
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Florida with a 2 year old
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?