Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 7 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 8 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 9 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 20 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?