Early 20's moved fom the Big Apple for a 1st post college job. Never been to Connecticut much before believing it was more of a rich mans place, but ive certainly changed my perspective looking for aprts in bidgeport an waterbury!
Moved to the Valley area as a good compromise of value yet being close to my job, but starting to run out of things to do....especially by myself.
Are there good places to meet people round my age? both for friends to hang with and for dating? Not really sure how to meet new people without knowing another social group.
Also, any cool places that would be good solo to do on a reasonable budget?
Sorry for any typos: writing on my new tablet i got for myself. thanks!
Moved to connecticut..things to do and where to meet new ppl..inspiration?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando