My wife and I are looking for a good last minute destination from the Dallas area, for a 5 day or so getaway in early July. Would prefer to drive so 10-14 hours would be ok. Advantage miles might be an option if still available. We love hiking (day trips), especially if there are waterfalls, mountains, or lakes to see. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks...
Mountain day hiking -Traveling from Dallas area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver in late September
- 2 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 5 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 6 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 11 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 12 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 13 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 14 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 15 Road Trip
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Road trip itinerary
- 18 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 best area to stay in san diego
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?