We plan to include hiking Mount Washburn Trail during our trip to Yellowstone in August. According to our guide book there are two ways to get to the tower. One is the Chittenden Road entry point. The other is from the Dunraven Pass parking area. Is one way any better than the other as far as scenery or ease of ascent? No children will be with us and we are both in our early sixties.
Mount Washburn Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 Camping Generator!?
- 4 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 5 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 6 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 19 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 20 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah