We plan to include hiking Mount Washburn Trail during our trip to Yellowstone in August. According to our guide book there are two ways to get to the tower. One is the Chittenden Road entry point. The other is from the Dunraven Pass parking area. Is one way any better than the other as far as scenery or ease of ascent? No children will be with us and we are both in our early sixties.
Mount Washburn Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Washington DC Metro
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Kennebunkport and....?
- 7 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 Wedding in Hawaii
- 16 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 Alaska cruise and land
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 25 SF to DR? WTH!