We plan to include hiking Mount Washburn Trail during our trip to Yellowstone in August. According to our guide book there are two ways to get to the tower. One is the Chittenden Road entry point. The other is from the Dunraven Pass parking area. Is one way any better than the other as far as scenery or ease of ascent? No children will be with us and we are both in our early sixties.
Mount Washburn Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 3 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Seattle: Something Different?
- 6 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 7 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 8 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 9 Back from Miami Beach
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 12 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 13 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 14 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 15 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 16 One Night in Dallas
- 17 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 20 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Seattle Needing some help please
- 23 My 21st Birthday in Chicago
- 24 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 25 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)