We plan to include hiking Mount Washburn Trail during our trip to Yellowstone in August. According to our guide book there are two ways to get to the tower. One is the Chittenden Road entry point. The other is from the Dunraven Pass parking area. Is one way any better than the other as far as scenery or ease of ascent? No children will be with us and we are both in our early sixties.
Mount Washburn Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 Orlando in March
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 10 Active Vacation
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Quick SoCal question
- 13 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 14 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 15 New England September
- 16 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 17 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Tampa in February
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 23 NYC taxi vs car service
- 24 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach