We plan to include hiking Mount Washburn Trail during our trip to Yellowstone in August. According to our guide book there are two ways to get to the tower. One is the Chittenden Road entry point. The other is from the Dunraven Pass parking area. Is one way any better than the other as far as scenery or ease of ascent? No children will be with us and we are both in our early sixties.
Mount Washburn Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 3 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston