We will be in the Mt Vernon/Gambier Ohio area on Saturday for a swim meet. We are looking for a good place to go eat dinner after the meet. Can anyone suggest a good local place? We do not want chain restaurants. It will be high school students and their parents. We were thinking a good burger place or some other good casual restaurant. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!
Mount Vernon / Gambier Ohio Restaurant Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 7 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 8 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK